1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Newbie: Wowexec SMSS CRSS C-DILLA?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by moomin109, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moomin109

moomin109 Thread Starter

Hey all I'm new here and I'm having a bit fo trouble with my pc.
    Im on Win2k with service pack 3. I have noticed something that I've never noticed before.
    Every now and again in task manager I notice that wowexec loads up ..coincidentally my pc usually runs very slowly around this time. I have seen on other sites that a wowexec that begins with a space might mean its a virus/spyware. I have updated pc-cillin and it says eveything is fine with the file and I have run spybot version 1.2 and it also doesnt find anything (except for c-dilla which im also sceptical about) since i have no clue as to what these do I also have no clue as to how to proceed.

Anyone got any instructions on how to deal with this problem if it is infact a problem?

thanks very much

Also SMSS and CRSS stand out in big capital letters.....i probably am being a bit paranoid at this point but i gotto check.(y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170777

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice