1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Next windows version

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by FrankSinatra, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra Thread Starter

I'm just wondering if there is information about the next windows, "Windows version 8?"

2. DaveA

DaveA David Trusted Advisor

only time will tell!

3. FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra Thread Starter

There is bound to be SOME information around... :cool:

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

Sure, but why would a Microsoft insider risk his/her job by broadcasting it? :rolleyes:

With Windows 7 still selling well I doubt that Microsoft is ready to start any hype that might convince somebody to delay a purchase. I believe that you will have to entertain yourself with rumors and speculation until at least next year. :D

5. DaveA

DaveA David Trusted Advisor

We have not even had a service patch yet on Windows 7, we need to have at least two of them before going to a new OS.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/938022