next7p12-G8 Tablet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maswad

I have add a memory card to my tablet when i look in setting it tell me the extra space is there but when i download apps and save to the table it will not use the new space from my card any idea why please help here all the information i have on my tablet

Next book information

Model – next7p12-G8

aneroid VERSION – 4.0.4

Kernel ver – 2.6.34

build number – mm761.v005

thanks
wade

First Name
Liz
apps, unfortunately, on most tablets, can only be installed on the internal hard drive not on any microsd card inserted. The microsd card is used to store files like movies, pictures, music and data.

You can transfer the picture file from the internal memory to SD card by copying or moving it. Enter the File Explorer mode ? navigate to the picture file --> hold your finger on the picture file until a menu option appears --> select Copy or Move ? navigate to the target destination under the SD card directory-->tap the Editor menu on the explorers top bar-->select Paste to paste the file to your SD card
Can I download books directly to my sd card on nextbook?
No, you cant. To read e-books from the SD card, you first need to transfer e-books from PC to the SD card.
Source: http://www.nextbookusa.com/faqs_new.php

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online