Nikon Capture 3.5

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

billforce

HP Laptop with clean install of XP with SP1 imbedded. I installed Nikon capture 3.5 so I can tether my laptop to one of several Nikon cameras with 1394 ports. The sytem works beautifully except with SP1 I have no enhanced USB, no mouse etc. so I loaded SP2 without a hitch, now everything works EXCEPT Nikon Capture, as soon a s I click the icon it goes to BLUE SCREEN. I uninstalled SP2 and the cameras work again but I lose all the other functions. I recall some years ago there was a directive that when you install Nikon Capture with SP3 you must change the start menu or it will Blue Screen but I can't remember the changes in the start menu. I thought perhaps someone may have a better memory than me or perhaps wrote down the start menu commands.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online