1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nikon Capture 4.3

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by ronjb82, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronjb82

ronjb82 Thread Starter

I have Nikon Capture 4.2 installed. I'm trying to upgrade to 4.3. When I try to install the upgrade a dialog box comes up saying " A different region version of Nikon Capture is already installed. This updater will now stop. "

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Make sure you download the update from the region (area in the world) that you got the previous one from.

If you don't this is apparently the result. Probably stops people installing the turkish one when they live in Australia etc...

3. pen-gwyn

pen-gwyn

How do I know or find out what is the region my copy of Nikon Capture 4 ? I get the same issue, I have a non European copy of the product and the Nikon message centre links to the European web site and the message produced when attempting to upgrade just tells me that the regions are not the same.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540343

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice