Nikon Capture 4.3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ronjb82

I have Nikon Capture 4.2 installed. I'm trying to upgrade to 4.3. When I try to install the upgrade a dialog box comes up saying " A different region version of Nikon Capture is already installed. This updater will now stop. "

Make sure you download the update from the region (area in the world) that you got the previous one from.

If you don't this is apparently the result. Probably stops people installing the turkish one when they live in Australia etc...

How do I know or find out what is the region my copy of Nikon Capture 4 ? I get the same issue, I have a non European copy of the product and the Nikon message centre links to the European web site and the message produced when attempting to upgrade just tells me that the regions are not the same.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online