1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nintendo DS Usb Connecter WEP Key

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tj29392, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tj29392

tj29392 Thread Starter

I have a Nintendo DS with the Wi-Fi USB Connector. I know is uses WEP security and I was wondering how I can find it so it will work with my laptop for internet. Is this possible or is this okay to do? Thanks ;)

tom

2. tj29392

tj29392 Thread Starter

3. kronus

kronus

It looks pretty simple to me. Plug the usb adapler in your laptop that already has an internet connection, and the DS should be able to connect. It won't work the other way around, trying to connect the laptop to the internet through the DS. Hit a WiFi cafe for that.

4. tj29392

tj29392 Thread Starter

I think you misunderstood. I want to plug it into a desktop and be able to connect my laptop to it and surf the internet. Sorry. :)

5. kronus

kronus

I get it! Why not just buy a wireless router? I doubt you will find a way to connect your laptop to the DS WiFi thingy. Besides, you can't turn around in a computer shop without knocking over several thousand wireless routers! Those things are like rabbits, man. Must be cheap, too.

6. tj29392

tj29392 Thread Starter

Yeah, I guess I should. But still, there has to be a way to get it! :D

Thx

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/436245

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice