Nintendo micro sd space problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

UGHHH

I tried putting games in my micro sd for my DS and it said it didnt have enough space. So, I deleted some of my old games. Even after deleting a LOT of games, the space is still the same. 14 mb. So, I decided to eject it and put it back again in hopes of seeing a change in the space left. When i check the space, it was even less. it became like 13.7 mb. Ok i know its not a big change but still. :| Any idea on how i could do fix this without really buying stuff?

It sounds like your card may be corrupted. The best way to fix it would be to reformat the card. You will lose any data on the card though if you reformat.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online