1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No audio hardware is available?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dariaze, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dariaze

Dariaze Thread Starter

I just downloaded the ZSNES, I think thats what did it, i changed the settings on the sound cause i ould not hear. Now when I try to play me music I get an error saying no audio ardwar is available. I checked everything out, its right its not there but for some reason CANNOT EDIT this to put it back :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. chakorules

chakorules

Sounds like your your sound card got deleted from the hard config on windows. The easiest think might be to go into SYSTEM properties and remove the sound card icon, there might be a yellow explantion point by the device. remove it then reboot. Windows Plug n Play should redetect it and reinstall the drivers from the INF folder in your windows box and hopefully that will work for you.

3. Dariaze

Dariaze Thread Starter

I the Device manager it says it all ok. but ev where is this SYSTEM properties, i feel dumb asking but this is annoying me.

4. chakorules

chakorules

I'd do it anyway. Blow it away, and reboot....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221233

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice