No Audio Output Device Installed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wafuls

My Laptop Model Is ASUS X555L and yess i broke and because of hardrive problems but its fixed now because we change the hardrive and now im having problem with audio because my laptoo is not producing any sounds or audio at all MY VOLUME LOGO HAS CROSS IN IT And It Says " NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE IS INSTALLED i tried trouble shooting it or using the devmgmt.msc function CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IM REALLY TIRED OF THIS THANKS !!!

managed

Allan
Right-click the zip file, select Extract all, then click the Extract button.
That should unzip the files and show them in a new window, then you can double-click on Setup.exe and follow the instructions to install the driver.

Last edited:

valis

You should describe the error so managed can assist you better. Also, can you stop typing in all caps? That's the online equivalent of shouting at us. :)

managed

Allan
You should describe the error so managed can assist you better. Also, can you stop typing in all caps? That's the online equivalent of shouting at us. :)
Thanks valis. (y)

Wafuls : describe exactly what happens when you run the Setup.exe please.

Wafuls

sorry sir after the setup exe then itsd downloading then the setup wants my laptop to be restarted so i restarted it but after the restart same matter but this time after I left clicked the volume with cross sign this time the troubleshooter cant find any problem

Wafuls

sorry sir after the setup exe then itsd downloading then the setup wants my laptop to be restarted so i restarted it but after the restart same matter but this time after I left clicked the volume with cross sign this time the troubleshooter cant find any problem

and sir i right-clicked the volume logo then i went to the playback device then it says " No Audio Devices are Installed"

managed

Allan
Run Services.msc and check if the Windows Audio service has Started and set to Automatic.
If there is a Windows Audio Endpoint Server service listed check that as well please.

What version of Windows are you running ?

Wafuls

Sir The Windows Audio Is running and it is set to automatic and i cant see Windows Audio Endpoint Server but i saw Windows Audio Endpoint Builder which is also running and it is set to automatic also

managed

Allan
Yes I meant Windows Audio Endpoint Builder, my mistake. Nothing wrong there then.

You didn't say what version of Windows you have on the laptop.

I'm out of ideas but if I think of anything else I will post here again.

managed

Allan
Ok thanks. I'll see if I can find anything else to help you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.