Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

No audio when viewing embedded video

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  eddymercx 
#1 ·
I sincerely hope that someone can help me with this problem as it is beginning to drive me crazy. When viewing embedded video (ie: YouTube,Google videos, etc.), I'm getting no audio. My audio works fine in other ways, including streaming video that plays in WMP, or when I listen to mp3 files, etc., but just not when playing streaming video from embedded links.

I've searched the internet and tried many 'solutions', like removing and re-installing Flashplayer, making sure that the 'allow third party content to store data on your computer' checkbox was checked in the Flash settings, and I checked that my registry included 'wavemapper' with a set value of 'msacm32.drv'. I uninstalled and reinstalled K-Lite codec pack, uninstalled and reinstalled ffdshow, and ensured that the registry value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\NodeCLSIDs\{95037DA1-6ED9-4B27-8CFF-9AD3DFB0B2F2 was set to 0.

Sadly and frustratingly, none of these things have worked. Any advice would be greatly valued and appreciated.
Thank you.

#3 ·
Thanks Phantom 010.
I haveseen and read those links before, and I have tried every suggestion made there , some of them 2 or 3 times, and still I have no audio on embedded video.
It has been 5 days, and I've tried many, many solutions, and none so far has worked! I can't believe that nobody knows what is causing this. :eek:
Thank you.

#4 ·
I have solved my problem by inserting my original Gigabyte disc and re-installing all of my drivers (without removing the old ones) I had tried to install the audio driver separately from Gigabyte's website, which didn't work, but re-installing from the disc did he trick (finally). This was a solution that not too many people had talked about online in this or any other forum that I'd seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.