No "Big-5 Traditional Chinese" code in IE7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hornetsjet

hi all!!!
I got a problem here, i am using internet explorer to browse some HK websites.
But unfortunately i can't read those words, any clue to intsall the coding?

Don't know if this will help, but I have a Japanese friend who wanted to read newspapers on line in her home language. In order to do this all we had to do was bring up Google's search (www.google.com) and on the right of the main search box click on the word 'preferences' and select, that is, put a checkmark in the box beside the language she wanted from the many listed. Once she had done that, any site that had Japanese language showed the Japanese characters, but the other sites stayed in English which is what she wanted.

If that doesn't help and you don't get any other replies, why don't you call the Chinese embassy in your area and ask them how they access things in the language you want.... (Just a thought)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online