No bootable device

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LKABEA03

I have an Acer cloudbook 14 when I turn it on the logo comes up but then it says no bootable device. And when i hit f2 it ask for a password how can I fix this

Attachments

crjdriver

You are receiving that msg because either the hard disk has failed or simply needs to be reseated. Try reseating the hard drive first.
As to the password issue, we do not assist with passwords. See this quote from the rules section;
Please do not ask for assistance with (or ways to bypass) a forgotten or unknown password, personal identification number (PIN) or any other type of access code that may be required on a computer, mobile device or web site. As there is no way to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.
I will leave this open for now. Do not ask for assistance with pass words.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online