1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

no bootable drives bios

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by evanmayne4, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evanmayne4

evanmayne4 Thread Starter

i7-9700k
    asus dual series geforce rtx 2070 super 8gb
    gigabyte z390 gaming x
    cooler master mwe gold 750w full modular
    seagate barracuda 2tb hdd
    samsung 250gb ssd
    nzxt s340 elite

alright so i just build the pc and it booted into the gigabyte bios then did optimised default settings and save exited. the pc turned off then back on into the bios. i then looked around for a bit and it says no bootable drives under the boot options tab

there is a cable coming off the ssd then connecting into the hdd and then nowhere where it becomes a small 2 pin i think sata cable i couldn’t find anywhere for this cable to go though when looking around
    i would like to know if there is a spot for that cable that i just don’t know about either on the psu or mb or if there is something else wrong thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1238478

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice