1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No booting modes (Safe Mode, Normal Mode, etc.) work!...

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by deucenine, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deucenine

deucenine Thread Starter

I was working with Adobe After Effects CS3 on my Windows XP and it exported my movie as a 1GB big swf file for some reason. I figured, hey, After Effects has done worse, so I opened it. That completely locked up my computer and I had to hard reset it. I tried to restart it, but it gave me a blue screen STOP error so fast that I couldn't read it, then it reverted back to restarting. Now whenever I try to boot my computer, it immediately sends me to the Windows Advanced Options Menu where I can pick a number of booting options. NONE of the options I can choose from work. Not even Safe Mode or Last Known Good Configuration. They ALL start booting as a computer normally should, then it flashes the blue screen STOP error and starts restarting again, sending me back to the Windows Advanced Options Menu.

NONE of the options work! I cant get to the desktop no matter what, not even in Safe Mode. What can I do??

I have search all over the internet and other people have had the same problem, but no one seems to be solving it fully. I hope I can find the genius that can do this.

2. Dan O

Dan O

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/815679

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice