No color using RF modulator

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dagamer34

I just bought a Philips RF Modulator and I am not getting any color from my S-Video input. I tested my Gamecube with normal RCA jacks and the colors was present. I'm not sure if something isn't working or not. What am I doing wrong?

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Welcome to TSG dagamer34! :) I requested your thread be moved to the proper forum! ;) Take care! angel :)

dagamer34

I had it working once by changing a setting in the nVidia Geforce settings however, I can't seem to find it anymore. I had switched video cards from a Geforce 5600 Ultra to a Geforce 5600 XT. It was somewhere under device settings, in the nView Display Panel.

Any help?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online