No connecting - Digital camera to computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Eva Weaver

I am having problems trying to transfer images from camera to computer. (Toshiba - PDR 3330) - Nothing happens when I turn them both on. Under Computer\System Properties\Device Manager a minus sign (-) and an exclamation sign (!) appear next to Digital Mass Storage Device. I clicked on the exclamation sign under th Digital Files Camera Mass Driver Device - Under the Driver Tab I looked at the Properties\General Tab\Device Status - it states "Windows stopped responding while attempting to start this device and therefore will never attempt to start this device again."

Under General Types it shows: Device Types - Hard disk controller ----- Manufacturer - Toshiba ------- Hardware version - not available.

Under Device status it states: "This device has a problem but Windows cannot determine what the problem. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi eva.
First off I did a google scan for Toshiba pdr3330 seems like a nice camera - good choice. Now how are you connecting the digi to the puter? via usb?What version of windows?
If so do you know that the usb is working?
Did you install the software that came with the camera?
Actually I have a canon A40 and the download gave me fits. I spent $20 on a usb card reader. Shows up in My Computer like a hard drive. Like fallin' off a log.
But if you want to try the camera download, give some details and well take it from there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online