1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No connection made??

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Turbofargo, Jan 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turbofargo

Turbofargo Thread Starter

Hello

I have SBC DSL. When I first got it a couple years ago and tried to open up IE after connecting I got this window "No connection made" try again or work offline. When I hit try again it would come up. Someone told me how to remove fix that. Somehow it has come back. I can still hit try again and if works fine so I didn't pay much attention other then it was a hassle to have to hit try again. I would like to know how to fix get rid of that window. Reason being is I think it's affecting my windows media player. Anytime I try to use it I get no connection found window. So I'm thinking the two are corrleated. I appreciate any information/help that anyone can give me. Believe me you will be saving a lot of headaches. BTW, I have Win 98 second edition. Thanks again

Jason

2. Turbofargo

Turbofargo Thread Starter

I have IE 6 and Win. Med P. 9. The Media player acts like I'm not connected at all. Once again, not sure if that has anything to do with the window I get when I start up IE 6, but I think it does. Any answers?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113691

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice