No CPU L2 cache found!?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

325isbimmer

using AIDA32 system information program its telling me there is no CPU L2 cache

L1 Code cache 32KB
L1 Data cache 32KB

Intel Pent M 1.5

is this a problem or glitch?

It is more likely to be that Aida32 (which was discontinued in April 2004) has no "knowledge" of how to interrogate the processor series?

Old program, newer processor.

325isbimmer

thanks guys.
after some reading I was starting to think it would be a glitch in the AIDA32 program.

how well would a processor run without its L2 cache anyways..lo

CPU-Z gives you detailed information about your processor, it's from the same place as PCWizard but is more specific/limited in one what it does.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I second the recommendation for CPU-Z, it's an excellent utility. :)

325isbimmer

Thats BETTER!

CPU-Z recognized the Intel Pent M Centrino Chipset no problem.

L2 Cache at a more impressive 2048KB

Once again, Thanks guys

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online