No Disk For Strarcraft?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HaroRider

So how do you do it? Im not asking how to play with no disk at all. Im just asking how can i just double click on my Starcraft icon and just play with no cd in the drive. I want to be able to play it like the way the do it at the computer cafes. I went to one and see that its in "My Computer" under disk "g" Is there a way I can set mine up like this or similar so it can work?

PCG342

Banned
It's possible, but they don't take too kindly to that kinda discussion here, sorry.

HaroRider

oh damn didnt know that was even illeagal, im not trying to steal the game or anything I already bought it so i wouldnt see the problem, but thanks anyway guys

DoubleHelix said:
I don't see how this could be an illegal discussion. Alcohol 120% offers this exact feature. The post already has the game on disk.

http://www.alcohol-soft.com/
Yeah, but alcohol needs images to mount, and the game is probably copyright, therefore, when you download an image/crack, it's illegal.

I'm not exactly sure how alcohol works, I know the way dameon tools works it's illegal. I believe the two are varily similar.

PCG342

Banned
Yeah, they work similarly.
Congratulations, it's only a matter of time before this thread is closed now.

PCG342 said:
Yeah, they work similarly.
Congratulations, it's only a matter of time before this thread is closed now.
Hi all
It is not Illegal to use a No CD crack if you own the licence and the disk.HaroRider is not asking were or how he can get an illegal copy to work.
It would be handy if the Moderators would give a ruling on this.
Regards
Rex

Avianca said:

http://forums.techguy.org/games/147219-before-you-ask-question-please.html[/QUO
Hi Avianca.
Yes that is true and is what it should be anything that is illegal should not be answered on TSG
but what the chap asked is not illegal but I have asked A moderator to look into it.Legal or not If the rules say no then I am wrong and will not answer him.But the link you gave says quite clearly if you dont own the Disk dont ask for help well the member owns the disk and was in my opinion entiteled to ask for help.
No hard feelings
Regards
Rex

rexgrant said:
Avianca said:

http://forums.techguy.org/games/147219-before-you-ask-question-please.html[/QUO
Hi Avianca.
Yes that is true and is what it should be anything that is illegal should not be answered on TSG
but what the chap asked is not illegal but I have asked A moderator to look into it.Legal or not If the rules say no then I am wrong and will not answer him.But the link you gave says quite clearly if you dont own the Disk dont ask for help well the member owns the disk and was in my opinion entiteled to ask for help.
No hard feelings
Regards
Rex
no problem, just didn't want you to get into any trouble. :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online