No Display Lenovo Thinkpad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dillon9

The fuses finally came in yesterday. I piggybacked the fuse onto F1 and double checked the continuity of the fuse. The new fuse was still connected after soldering. Alas the backlight did not come on. I checked F2 and the surrounding fuses and they are all still good. Any ideas?

Dillon9

Ok thanks for your help. Im going to try another inverter board. I probably will just scrap the computer if it doesn't work.

If I were you, I would not scrap that computer. I would try replacing the motherboard, screen display, and inverter board. Has that computer ever had any hard drive problems?
Unless it is totally unfixable, I would try and fix it. Also, before you decide to scrap it, which I would not do, you should take it to a trusted computer repair shop (or more than one, if possible) to see if they can fix it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online