No display on monitor or power to keyboard/mouse

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BloodShotEco

Also

should I just return it and get my money back or is there anything I can do? ( I stayed up all night messing with it and I haven’t made any progress with getting everything to work with the GPU installed)
I was really hoping I could just uninstall a file for the drivers or something random because it’s my first PC and the week I
It is surely under some sort of warranty. I'd try to exercise that first. Hopefully you haven't already voided it with what you've been doing ...
I’ve been pretty careful with what I’ve done so far just basic stuff like unplugging and blowing the ports with air in a can and just inspecting things for deficiencies like wires not plugged in, Leaks,Burns and etc. This truly does put a bitter taste in my mouth about this company though... I understand mistakes happen but multiple people have told me issues they have had with this company and there is a trend. I’m gonna keep the thread open till probably Tuesday. After that I think there’s no fixing it and I’ll just ship it back. If anyone else has ideas I’ll gladly try them or additional solutions on what happened

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online