no driver exists

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rana

when i try to open nero i get a screen message saying
need windows WNASP132.LL
COULD NOT OPEN DRIVER
and the software will not open to do my CD BURNING

That dll should be in your system32 folder. If it isn't there, a remote possibility is that it will be installed on a re-installation of Nero, but I doubt it. First, do a Google or Yahoo search for winaspi32.dll. You will find a ton of resources for that dll.

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Or the Cab file location on your hard drive...

You can extract the files using System File Checker (SFC) to "Extract one
file"

yo rana, try going to neros website and downloading the latest update for the version you are using. had the same problem and the update fixed it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online