no dual boot prompt for linux

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kalim

i was having windows98 installed on my system(celeron 500MHz processor ,64MB RAM). I recently installed red hat 7.3 on my system.the installation was successful.i used lilo as my boot loader.
The problem that i am facing is after starting my system , instead of asking to choose a os(dual boot prompt)directly windows98 is getting booted.b'coz of which i am not been able to access linux os.
please help me..............

hello,are u new to linux, if you are i would try mdk, it has a great boot loader for multiple hard drives and partitions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online