No e-mail notification

smooth

Garrett
Hey guys. :D

I don't seem to get e-mail notification any longer when a new post is posted into a thread I am subscribed to.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, or if I should have contacted a Mod first. I apologize if I should have.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

P.S. - I think TSG is a wonderful forum. I have learned so much by reading and posting here. :D

smooth

Garrett
Hey guys. :D

Ok, I checked my subscriptions, and the ones I weren't getting e-mail notifications for.....didn't have a Instant subscription on them. :rolleyes:

Now, that begs the question, do I always have to hit the "Submit Replay" button under Additional Options with Instant Email Notification selected every time I want to have the e-mail notification?

The reason I ask is, I have Instant E-mail Notification selected under my options on forums, and (now) Random. I didn't know if I could just hit the first submit reply button, or have to do the one under additional options each time?

Thanks. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online