1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No email from Tech SUpport GUy

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by lschul, Apr 16, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. lschul

lschul Thread Starter

I have posted a few threads but for some reason, I am not receiving the email that tells me someone has responded to me, can anyone please tell me what I could have set up wrong? Thanks! :confused:

2. hewee

hewee

Go to your profiles http://forums.techguy.org/profile.php?do=editoptions and under Messaging & Notification your have settings for Default Thread Subscription Mode ans another for Random. You have to pick from the dropdown what it is you want. Save the changes.

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

I have been receiving some over a day late. Not sure if it's my server or what :(

4. xgerryx

xgerryx

I have been getting a few quite late as well, but it appears to be only notifications from the discussion threads

5. ~Candy~

I believe that is the same with mine. I sometimes just use my control panel to browse subscribed threads and delete each email that I see which I know I've replied to.

6. Alex Ethridge

Alex Ethridge

I have received NO e-mail notifications in at least four days.

7. ~Candy~

Alex, I just checked and your settings are set to no email notification. As an example, mine are set to instant email notification.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221114

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice