no images on the monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yyt25

When I turned on my computer today, I received no images on my monitor. The lights go on, in the mobo, and case.

I thought it was probably my graphic card but, i tried a second graphic card and found that i received the same result. I also reseated it many times. I checked my psu last week, it passed the test. I'm not quite sure what might be the problem.

The computer doesn't consistently restart it just stays on.

Thanks in advance

Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz
MSI X58 Pro
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB
CORSAIR CMPSU-1000HX 1000W ATX12V 2.2
OCZ 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM
Case: Antec 900

Can we test this monitor on another computer? OR another monitor on this computer?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online