1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

no images on the monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by yyt25, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yyt25

yyt25 Thread Starter

When I turned on my computer today, I received no images on my monitor. The lights go on, in the mobo, and case.

I thought it was probably my graphic card but, i tried a second graphic card and found that i received the same result. I also reseated it many times. I checked my psu last week, it passed the test. I'm not quite sure what might be the problem.

The computer doesn't consistently restart it just stays on.

Thanks in advance

Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz
    MSI X58 Pro
    SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB
    CORSAIR CMPSU-1000HX 1000W ATX12V 2.2
    OCZ 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM
    Case: Antec 900

2. Bernardo

Bernardo

Can we test this monitor on another computer? OR another monitor on this computer?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915873

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice