1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No Internet sharing Option.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by near045, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. near045

near045 Thread Starter

Hello,first time here.

I use win xp SP3.I have been trying to reverse tether my LAN connection from pc to android phone for few days.But even after everything connected ,the internet doesn't load up in my cell.I searched few videos,articles and figured out the problem..strangely my LAN network settings don't have any option for sharing.It is just not there in properties.Due to which I can't share my LAN connection to "New local connection " ( of android - which appears after i try to tether android ) ..Its problem with network adapters I believe.Here are screenshots .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any help ?

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    For ICS you need a second "real" connection, generally ethernet or Wi-Fi.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1086074

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice