no internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gnomeeeeee

it says i dont have internet but for somereasin i can still watch youtube and go on my gmail and play online game but it have to be installed. and it says im online on steam and i can chat with friends. and with skype i cat do anything it just says disconnected. and im typing this with a different computer and im using LAN stick and its my computer not the router

plodr

Liz
it says i dont have internet
What says you don't have internet? If it is a tray icon, please post a screenshot of the icon you see.

Gnomeeeeee

evry thing says no internet connection, just not youtube and when im playing online and when i chat with people on steam and i can see what people are playing and stuff... and what do have to send a screenshot of? and sorry for the late reply x)

plodr

Liz
evry thing says no internet connection, just not youtube and when im playing online and when i chat with people on steam and i can see what people are playing and stuff.
Then everything is not saying you have no internet
A screenshot of whatever says you have no internet.

Gnomeeeeee

well i dont know how to set images in on this website because it just sas but the image url in and i did aqnd nothin cam up. but it says can not connect to this website and on steam it says error: -101 could not connect to the server. the server can be offline, or you may have no connection to the Internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online