1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No Java Support. Please install java virtual machine

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by guod, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guod

guod Thread Starter

I'll keep it short. I have tried to access POGO as I have before. Now I'm getting an error message that the game I wanted to load will not because of an Error! You need Java to do this and I have loaded the latest Java from Oracle at least 10 times. Same error. I made sure all Java Icons are enabled through out my system. I am using Vista with IE 8. I used POGO troubling shooting to find any issues. The test for Java and the POPUP blocked tests come back fine and it says to enjoy my game, but when I try again the game fails to come up and I again get the error message.

I tried to contact HP of course I'm out of coverage. I tried to go online to chat with HP, as I found that they will help but, now the help line is also having problems with Java. They do not see it...
    I get the message "No Java Support. Please install java virtual machine". I tried to reinstall Java again and it tells me that I'm up to date and no installation is needed.

I have been working on this problem for 2 weeks.... I'm retired and can not afford to pay someone...

Please help if you can Please.... Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972294

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice