1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No JVM could be found on your system!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by gleaner2000, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gleaner2000

gleaner2000 Thread Starter

I am a beginner computer user, so I ask you to please keep this in mind should you respond as most of this sounds "Greek" to me.(Hence the message below) So here is the error message I get when trying to use my MusicEtc program:

"No JVM could be found on your system. Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to point to an installed JDK or JRE or download a JRE from www.java.com"

Okay what on earth does this mean and how do I simply fix it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.........
    Thanks Bunches,
    ~Renee~:confused:

2. CCT

CCT

Download Free Java SoftwareThis page is your source to download or update you existing Java Runtime Environment, also known as the Java Virtual Machine (JVM, VM, and Java VM), ...
    www.java.com/getjava/ - 12k - Cached

3. gleaner2000

gleaner2000 Thread Starter

Thank you CCT........I should have mentioned that I already did that. Under my add/remove programs it shows that I have Java(TM)6 update 2 and Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 update 1.
    Any other ideas?
    Thanx

4. CCT

CCT

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/602782