1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No LAN, No WAN, Yes trojan dropper

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by govert, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. govert

govert Thread Starter

I have no Internet on my windows 7 32b anymore.
    -My wifi connection was gone. the computer couldn't find any wireless networks. the router works fine with my other computer and media player.
    -when connecting the Lan, the problem solver vixted the Lan problem for a short time then it broke down again.
    -i've dropped cccleaner, malwarebytes(pup.Toolbardownloader) and superantispyware(found trojan.dropper/SVChost-Fake)
    -HijackThis + DDS + GMER. i've had it the last time, but i can only find HijackThis on my computer.
    -HijackThis warns:
    system denied write access to the hosts file, if any hijacked domains are in this file, hijackthis may not be able to fix this.
    you need to edit yourself notepad C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    -I cannot upload the file(is there something to look fore)
    -i have win patrol that sees diverent hidden files(components with long numbers ending TM.blf and TMContainer) from the date WAN was lost and the date LAN was lost.
    Who can help me out this mess?????
    regards,
    govert

2. govert

govert Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058162