No Monitor display

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

NebuIa

Hello, I have had a problem for quite awhile where I cant get my PC to display anything to my monitor. it isn't a problem with my monitor or cord as both work perfectly fine with my other desktop. A few things I have done internally so far is moving the RAM to different slots and removing them, checking my CPU. Also everything appears to be working just fine. No clicking from the motherboard, all lights are on, fans are spinning etc. -Any help would be appreciated

Specs: AMD A10-6700 DDR3 12GB Integrated graphics HDD 1TB

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The AMD A10-6700 processor appears to have an AMD Radeon HD 8670D integrated graphics device.

You already checked the monitor and its video cord with another PC, so we know the monitor isn't causing the display issue.

Unless the integrated graphics device has failed or its integrated video port is damaged, I don't know why you're having a display issue.

Do you have a dedicated graphics card that you can install and connect the monitor to, and then see if it displays okay?

-------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online