Solved "No Network Connection" Message on Samsung S10

dougglos

Douglas
I have just purchased and set up a new Samsung Galaxy S10 mobile successfully, but if I swipe the opening page to the right, I get a "No Network Connection" message on a black screen. However, I can reach websites, programs, etc., perfectly, so cannot understand why this message appears! The obvious thing to do is not to go to that screen, but it just doesn't seem right that I should be getting that message, when everything is working correctly. I would like to avoid it if possible, and any suggestions would be welcome.

You can reach the internet two ways:
1. With cell connection using plans data
2. With WiFi
Which are you using?

If you have internet at home you can set up your phone to connect to your router with WiFi. When away from home you can connect to a businesses WiFi. In both cases you have to log into WiFi to take advantage of it.

I have limited data with my phone plan so I try to use WiFi whenever possible.

dougglos

Douglas
Thanks for you input - I have been in touch with EE who have sent me a replacement SIM card which was apparently causing my problems with this mobile, and that has now corrected the situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online