No overclocking

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

P3NGYJ03

Banned
Hey again,
my dads computer wont overclock when playing games or wathcing videos on youtube
it has a NVIDIA Riva TNT2/TNT2 PRO (Microsoft corporation) according to DXDIAG.EXE

when i try to update the driver which states that it fixes up no overclocking the setup says it cant find any drivers that are relevant to updating and then it exits.

any help??

what are you trying to clock, cpu or gpu?
More importantly, what make is the comp, or is it a home brew job? Most bought ones have partially disabled BIOS to stop clocking

P3NGYJ03

Banned
the cpu and gpu
it is a home made computer i think
all it says when it starts is american megatrends bought in 2000

I was just about to tell you what was wrong, but considering the comment in another thread am withdrawing from this thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online