1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No Pictures in email from certain senders

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by carmsantoro, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmsantoro

carmsantoro Thread Starter

Dell XPS200, Win XP SP2, IE6, Yahoo Mail. Problem started about two weeks ago. From certain senders the pictures are stripped from email and often the text as well. If someone forwards me the same email the pictrue is usually there but may not be visible that first time I open it. The emails without the pics and the same one with the pics are the same size (???). Can't tell whether it is IE, Windows or Yahoo. The senders are not on my blocked address lists as the titles always come through.:confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!