no pictures on internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

starfire_solo

Recently when I visit some internet sites the pictures will not load and even when I right click show picture, it doesn't show it. And when I go to Windows Update none of the pictures show and I cannot get pass the first page. This is weird and has never happened to me before. I went to Internet options to make sure the show pictures was checked and it is. Also when I visit this site I get the following,
Error in reading this page
Line:236
Char:23
Error: 'tt' is undefined
Code:0
http://forums.techguy.org/forumdisplay.php? forumid=20

Please help. I have Windows 98 and have IE6. I haven't installed any new software. I did recently install Zone Alarm but quickly used the uninstall feature (didn't like it). Thanks:confused:

Hi,

Did you try running a repair on IE?
Go to Start/Settings/Control Panel. Then double-click Add/Remove Programs, then highlight Internet Explorer, and click on Add/Remove then Repair. Let this run, and see if it fixes the prob.
(It couldn't hurt):)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online