No pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Glashorse

I have windows 7 and just converted from earthlink the gmail for all my emails. When I open the majority of my email I have no pictures just the outline where it should be....what adjustment do I need to make in my settings? Thanks

I'm assuming you are using IE to browse the web. Go this:

1: Type "Internet Options" in the search bar.
2: Select the "Advanced" tab.
3. Click the "Reset" button.

***Make sure you don't have any hanging iexplorer.exe processing running in Task Manager or the reset may run.***

If that doesn't resolve, also try clicking the "Restore advanced settings" located in the same location.

How do you get your mail now, online as web mail or through Outlook Express and Earthlink?

What file types, if yo know, are the files that are missing? Are they attachments or in the body of the mail, or does it make any difference.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online