No post cpu light on

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Xundeadblaze

Hello so I am not getting a post just built a PC myself I don't even get beeps the PC turns on the rgb turns on power fan starts up then stops. Then cpu light on mother board stays on I have already switch the mother and cpu to a new one yet same problem

crjdriver

First of all, have you read the guide at the top of the forum for problem builds? If not, do so. If you follow ALL of the steps, you will find the cause of your no POST condition.

Common errors for new or inexperienced builders;
1 Aux or cpu pw connector ie 4/8/12pin not plugged in
2 Motherboard shorting to case due to incorrect placement of standoffs
3 Cooler or heatsink fan not installed correctly
4 Parts not compatible; possible here since your motherboard supports your cpu only from bios F9 onward. If this board has an older bios, your cpu is not supported ie will not POST

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online