No POST, no lights on my motherboard TUF B360M-E Gaming

Solved 
842 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Brainstorm4 
#1 ·
hello guys ,
motherboard : TUF B360M-E GAMING
CPU : i7 ]
Ram : 16 GB

i got a issue! no POST and no light on my motherboard computer not turning on . I am suspecting some sort circute on motherboard bacasue I did reconnect my RGB controller
and turned on the pc that time all RGB light flashed and gone for ever after that there is no Power light nothing . I checked PSU it was OK , RAM OK .
i gone through the manual I followed every troubleshooting instruction unlucky nothing working on my motherboard
Is anyone have this kind of issue before ? any solutions?
thanks advance

#3 ·
No sir , i tried with Working PSU , same result then gone through vendor website there were some troubleshooting steps followed , honestly this happened because of "my mistake" , i reconnected RGB cable to different slot in RGB controller after that i turned on PC everything flashed and gone .
I bought a digital meter to check the motherboard IC i know sounds like idiot but just for curiosity to learn new thing may be i could bring my puppy's back to life :) just a hope

#4 ·
It is pretty much a given that you shorted something on the board. I have a saying "With unlimited money, anything can be repaired"
While it is technically possible for an electronics lab to repair your board, it would cost way more than simply replacing the motherboard. You can still purchase motherboards that support 8/9th gen processors. Newegg has quite a few still in stock;
Intel 300 Series Intel Motherboards | Newegg.com

#6 ·
I do not understand your question. Are you asking IF it is OK to purchase a budget board?
Budget boards are fine for what they are designed to do; email, web access, general office stuff etc.
If you intend on gaming, overclocking, or any other strenuous endeavor, I would be purchasing a performance motherboard.

#7 ·
I do not understand your question. Are you asking IF it is OK to purchase a budget board?
Budget boards are fine for what they are designed to do; email, web access, general office stuff etc.
If you intend on gaming, overclocking, or any other strenuous endeavor, I would be purchasing a performance motherboard.
got it boss , going with overclocking , really appreciated your reply , Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.