NO print preview in Outlook Express?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mgbgtgrimm

Other than the fact that MS is a bigeer terrist than anybody in the world why is there NO print preview in Outlook Express Inbox when checking email, I mite not want to print all the pages so why can't I have print preview in OE.
Greg & Grimm

perhaps move this post to the web/email section of the Internet forum... maybe they'll have a fix for you there.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I don't believe there is a way to print preview.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
One work around might be to forward and edit out the parts you don't want to print. Save it as a draft or send it to yourself then print it.

Or just copy paste what you want to notepad and print that.

You can also 'select the parts you want to print' and then click print. Use the option to print 'selected' parts.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online