1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NO print preview in Outlook Express?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mgbgtgrimm, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mgbgtgrimm

mgbgtgrimm Thread Starter

Other than the fact that MS is a bigeer terrist than anybody in the world why is there NO print preview in Outlook Express Inbox when checking email, I mite not want to print all the pages so why can't I have print preview in OE.
    Greg & Grimm

2. bobol

bobol

perhaps move this post to the web/email section of the Internet forum... maybe they'll have a fix for you there.

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

I don't believe there is a way to print preview.

4. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

One work around might be to forward and edit out the parts you don't want to print. Save it as a draft or send it to yourself then print it.

Or just copy paste what you want to notepad and print that.

5. beefy

beefy

You can also 'select the parts you want to print' and then click print. Use the option to print 'selected' parts.

Attached Files:

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/273990

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice