No remote view two security camera DVRs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dam66

I have 2 security camera system DVRs, one is a Swann the other is a Zosi however I have a feeling that is not relevant. I have a Netgear router and have been able to remote view the cameras from the Swann and the previous DVR that the Zosi replaced on my old Asus laptop. I have the Swann as a actual security/recording DVR but I am aware that since it's 1080 resolution it requires a lot of computer resources to view remotely therefore I have the lower resolution Zosi so that I can view live video in real time. I have checked and they both appear to be online so I am really confused as to the issue, any help would be greatly appreciated!

What error message does the remote viewer program give ? Error messages drive the investigation.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online