1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No Right Click

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by peterjmichael, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. peterjmichael

peterjmichael Thread Starter

I have an IBM laptop running Windows 2000. I reloaded the operating system since or during the last time I talked to you.
    My problem is I don't get anything when I right click. I know my computer is functional since I have loaded Ubuntu on it also and that has a right click. So how do I get a right click?
    ~Peter

2. ekim68

ekim68 Mike

Check to make sure that the keypad, and thus right-clicker stuff is enabled in BIOS setup, and then check for devices in Ubuntu..

3. peterjmichael

Thanks for the belated reply.
    However, I have no right click on the Windows 2000 machine, not the Ubuntu.

4. peterjmichael

"Check to make sure that the keypad, and thus right-clicker stuff is enabled in BIOS setup,"
    How do I do that?
    ~Peter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058693