1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No signal as well...anyone have an idea?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Gravesgirl, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Gravesgirl

Gravesgirl Thread Starter

Im having the same issue as many of you. Im getting no signal to my monitor but I am getting power to it. I bought a new grafics card that gets power but still no signal. ive tried to plugging into another computer and same prob..what should I do next? pls help!!
    :(gravesgirl

2. Tanis

Tanis

First Name:
    Shane
    Hi and welcome to TSG.

If you can give us more information it would help narrow down the possibilities.

If the PC is a 'big brand' ie. HP, Dell etc. then what make and model is it? If its a self build then what CPU, Graphics Card, RAM, Motherboard, Power Supply etc. Please give as much info as you can.

What new graphics card have you installed?
    Did it work OK before you put the new card in or did you buy the new card because you had the probelm?

3. Gravesgirl

Hi Thread, srry im a newbee.
    I have an HP Pavillion 1630 and i was having issues before the graphics card so I thought it would fix it. I bought a GeForce 8400 GS....
    Gravesgirl

4. Gravesgirl

I ment Hi Tanis not thread <----newbee

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/837759

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice