Solved No Signal Detected

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jc2485

Hello.
Please help me, I just upgraded my Operating System to Windows 10 in a Tech Shop. After upgraded I went home and check my new operating system. After I connected all the things/wires/cables, my monitor says no Signal detected and the cpu is ON. Please help me what to do.

I'm using 2 End VGA.

crjdriver

OK, you are posting in a hardware forum and no one [other than you] has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs; ie exact motherboard, exact pw supply, etc, etc.
Next when you finished the upgrade, was everything working ie windows running, everything working, etc? If yes, then you probably knocked something loose during transport. Open the case and reseat ALL connections ie atx, aux, etc. Pull them OFF and then plug them back in; be sure they are fully seated. Reseat the ram; again remove the ram and reinstall.

Jc2485

OK, you are posting in a hardware forum and no one [other than you] has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs; ie exact motherboard, exact pw supply, etc, etc.
Next when you finished the upgrade, was everything working ie windows running, everything working, etc? If yes, then you probably knocked something loose during transport. Open the case and reseat ALL connections ie atx, aux, etc. Pull them OFF and then plug them back in; be sure they are fully seated. Reseat the ram; again remove the ram and reinstall.
I did the reseting of Ram but it doesnt work, Ill try others. Thank you

crjdriver

You need to answer the question. Was everything working when you finished the upgrade?
AND you need to post ALL hardware specs.

Jc2485

Y
You need to answer the question. Was everything working when you finished the upgrade?
AND you need to post ALL hardware specs.
Yes. Everything was fine when they test in in the Tech Shop. It's all working. But in my house its not.

Specs:
Intel core i5
I forgot the new graphics card cuz i upgraded it
4GB RAM

crjdriver

Y

Yes. Everything was fine when they test in in the Tech Shop. It's all working. But in my house its not.

Specs:
Intel core i5
4GB RAM
You are not understanding. You need to post exact specs. Intel makes a LOT of i5 chips. An example i5 9600K; in addition, post ALL of your specs just like that; exact brand and model#
Have you reseated ALL connectors on the system?

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Whilst my colleague waits for all the requested specs, if all was fine in the tech shop and the ONLY thing you have done is come home and connected the equipment that was at home, then it is reasonable to presume that the fault lies with this aspect of the system.

all the things/wires/cables, my monitor says no Signal detected
It could well be that the monitor whatever it is is not seeing the signal from the graphics card

However all you say is
I'm using 2 End VGA.
and
so the question is what is the graphics card and to what is it connected.

crjdriver

It is somewhat difficult to get him to answer questions. He still has not answered if he reseated all connections.

crjdriver

You are welcome. At least it did not cost anything other than a little time (y)

plodr

Liz
I just upgraded my Operating System to Windows 10 in a Tech Shop.
Take it back to the shop with your monitor and show them it is not working.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online