Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hpar9020

Hi! I'm building my first gaming PC. This is what I have:

AMD RYZEN 5 1500X 3.5GHz Quad Core Processor
MSI-B350M PRO-VDH ATX AM4 motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (1) DDR4-2666
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics card
CoolerMaster Masterbox Lite 3.1 microATX Mid Tower Case
EVGA B3 550W 80+ Bronze Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
LG 25UM58-P 25" 2560×1080 60Hz Monitor

The issue I'm having is that I've connected the HDMI cable from the graphics card to the monitor and its not picking up the signal. I tried switching which hdmi port it went into in the monitor, I got a displayport to HDMI converter and plugged that in by itself to the monitor, then plugged both the HDMI and display port from the Graphics card to the monitor, still nothing. Everything seems like it's running smooth inside but when I was putting it together I was confused about the vga and perif cords that came with the power supply. It doesn't look like they go anywhere. My graphics card seems like it gets it's power from the motherboard and the only outlets it has are the outer dvi, dp and HDMI outlets. Any idea what it could be? Am I missing some other part? I've attached some pictures to help. Thank you.

UPDATE: Also noticed the keyboard and mouse aren't lighting up. Everything in the pc looks lit up and all the fans are spinning. No beeping sounds. Also tried to hook it up to another older monitor, tried different ports, still nothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online