No signal on monitor

Thisen

I just removed my ram and then put it back, but cpu is working but on monitor says 'no signal'

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hello, Thisen, and welcome to TSG.

I don't think anyone here can offer any assistance based on the very limited information provided. I may not be able to solve your problem, but someone else here may be able to help with more information from you.
  • If the computer is an unmodified product from a major manufacturer, please tell us the name of the manufacturer and the full and exact model number of the computer. In the case of a Dell brand computer, also please tell us the service tag number that should be on a label attached to the outside of the computer.

• If the computer is a modified product from a major manufacturer, please tell us the information requested above and tell us what the modifications are, including the manufacturers and model numbers of any added or removed hardware.

• If the computer is custom-built, please provide a parts list of all the major components used in the build, including the names of the manufacturers and the model numbers.

plodr

Liz
That would mean you need to look at the GPU or video card and the monitor. Taking out RAM and putting it back in was not a solution. Since the monitor displays "no signal" that means something is wrong with either the video chip GPU or your video card.

example: if my car dies, changing the windshield wipers won't fix it. I have to determine if it has petrol/gas and is the engine okay.

Thisen

Hello, Thisen, and welcome to TSG.

I don't think anyone here can offer any assistance based on the very limited information provided. I may not be able to solve your problem, but someone else here may be able to help with more information from you.
  • If the computer is an unmodified product from a major manufacturer, please tell us the name of the manufacturer and the full and exact model number of the computer. In the case of a Dell brand computer, also please tell us the service tag number that should be on a label attached to the outside of the computer.

• If the computer is a modified product from a major manufacturer, please tell us the information requested above and tell us what the modifications are, including the manufacturers and model numbers of any added or removed hardware.

• If the computer is custom-built, please provide a parts list of all the major components used in the build, including the names of the manufacturers and the model numbers.
Jooyontech computer
That would mean you need to look at the GPU or video card and the monitor. Taking out RAM and putting it back in was not a solution. Since the monitor displays "no signal" that means something is wrong with either the video chip GPU or your video card.

example: if my car dies, changing the windshield wipers won't fix it. I have to determine if it has petrol/gas and is the engine okay.
So what should i do?

cwwozniak

Chuck
Jooyontech computer
That company makes several models of desktop and laptop computers. Please provide a specific model number and maybe a link to the correct product page on the Jooyontech website.

https://www.jooyon.co.kr/eng/product/

but cpu is working
Exactly what indications do you have that the CPU is working and otherwise booting normally? Does the computer normally beep when powering up? If so, what is the beep pattern now?

Have you confirmed your monitor is properly connected to the computer? If the monitor has multiple inputs, have you confirmed that the correct input has been selected?

Did you disconnect any cables or remove any other hardware in order to remove and replace the RAM module(s)?

Thisen

That company makes several models of desktop and laptop computers. Please provide a specific model number and maybe a link to the correct product page on the Jooyontech website.

https://www.jooyon.co.kr/eng/product/

Exactly what indications do you have that the CPU is working and otherwise booting normally? Does the computer normally beep when powering up? If so, what is the beep pattern now?

Have you confirmed your monitor is properly connected to the computer? If the monitor has multiple inputs, have you confirmed that the correct input has been selected?

Did you disconnect any cables or remove any other hardware in order to remove and replace the RAM module(s)?
No i confirm all cables are connected

plodr

Liz
You still have not answered this important question.
What is the specific model number of the Jooyontech computer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online