1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

No Signal - Pc monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Oudaikokash, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Oudaikokash

Oudaikokash Thread Starter

Hello,

So my pc was working perfectly, i've bought a new fans for the case, i installed them and everything went smoothly! but when i turned the pc on all fans ran so freaking fast and the screen can't get a signal!

I've tried so many things!

1- CPU resetting
    2- BIOS Battery changing
    3- Disconnect everything and reconnect again
    4- unplug everything connected to the pc and press the power button for 2 minutes
    5- i've changed the Power cable and the HDMI cable

So plz guys any tips? what do i have to do ? did i just killed my motherboard ?

Specs.

• Asus TUF B450PLUS Moetherboard
    • NVIDIA GTX 1660 6GB VRAM
    • AMD Ryzen 5 2400G 3.9GHz max turbo speed
    • Kingston A400 240GB SSD
    • WD Blue 2TB
    • Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8GB (2x4)
    • Corsair CX750 750W ATX24 Power Supply
    • Cooler Master ML240L RGB water cooling
    • Windows 10 - 64x

2. Jackmtech

Jackmtech

Was your machine having issues such as freezing, crash or sometimes straight-up not POSTing before you added the fans, that is a sign of a dying motherboard or bad RAM. Try with one stick in the motherboard and see if it POSTs, if it does then try every stick of RAM to pinpoint the bad RAM stick. if it does not that could mean maybe a bad CPU. Do you have another CPU you could try to put in the motherboard?

Oudaikokash likes this.
  3. Oudaikokash

Oudaikokash Thread Starter

Hey, no nothing at all. I've finished building hem last mounth so he is still new PC! But nothing happens before the issue. could it be a Power Supply issue?

4. Jackmtech

Jackmtech

Sound like a PSU issue. if you have a hard drive or DVD drive, connect it to the PSU, then short the green wire to any black wire, if the HDD and DVD drive turns on, it is something else. Likely PSU is dead, because if it was the MB, there would be lights on and fan running.

5. Jackmtech

Jackmtech

At least those

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229499

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice