No signal

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blars20

I just built my first pc, and when I power it up everything turns on, but the graphics card can only spins for a few seconds then stops. My graphics card is a Asus Dual GeForce rtx 2070 and motherboard ASUS prime z390-p. Also when it’s plugged into the monitor I have no signal no matter what input I use

crjdriver

First and foremost, post ALL of your exact specs; ie exact processor, exact ram, exact pw supply, etc. Do not post “500w pw supply” Post the exact brand and model# Do that for all of your parts.

Blars20

MB ASUS prime z390-p
Cpu intel i5-9600k
Graphics Asus dual GeForce rtx 2070 overclocked dual fan 8gb GDDR6 PCIe video card
Power thermaltake 700 watt 80 plus atx power supply
Ram crucial ballistix sport lt 3200 32 gb 2x16gb

crjdriver

Read the guide at the top of the hw forum for problem builds. Use the onchip video that is part of your processor. If you follow ALL of the steps, you will find the cause of your problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online