1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

no sound device

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by naaachill, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naaachill

naaachill Thread Starter

hey guyz i waz having trouble hearing my sound when i go to volume controll there are no mixer devices installed i ont knw how to fix it pleaze help thankxz

2. naaachill

naaachill Thread Starter

pleazee help guyz comeonnnnn

3. Dan Penny

Dan Penny

Download, install, and run Everest Home Edition on this machine. (Clean FreeWare) Once it's finished loading and running, look under Multimedia, or, under Multimedia, PCI / PnP Audio. This will tell you what sound devices you have available on your system.

Post that information.

Also post the info for the Motherboard/Chipset.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/616264

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice