1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

no sound/error messages

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by NorvalRogers, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvalRogers

NorvalRogers Thread Starter

I no longer have sound, my color was stuck in 16, but I actually fixed that by looking at responses to other users. Now, I have no sound. I actually don't remember if the sound went away with the color or not, because I honestly don't use sound much on the computer. I also have 3 errors that pop up automatically every time I start it. One says ledll has caused an error, on says LOADER.EXE has caused on error, and the other say invalid web application 7288971. I just got another error that said explorer had caused an error in KERNEL- I think, I know it was explorer. HELP PLEASE

2. Wet Chicken

Wet Chicken

You didn't say which OS or IE you had. I would first go to control panel and repair IE. Then I would scan with spybot/adaware. After you repair IE reboot. Then I would reinstall you sound drivers and try it again.

Let us know if that helps.

3. NorvalRogers

NorvalRogers Thread Starter

Did I tell you I'm some googy lady who doesn't know what she's doing. I can get to Control Panel, but you have to tell me step by step. I have Windows ME

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!